Red Deer is located in the Canadian Province of Alberta, midway between the province’s largest cities, Edmonton and Calgary.
Nestled in the heartland of central Alberta, the city of Red Deer is a vibrant and safe community of more than 100,000 people.
Visitors to the Red Deer area find friendly western hospitality and plenty of great activities and attractions for young people to enjoy.
- Easy access to two international airports
- Many parks and outdoor spaces with biking and walking trails
- A lively shopping scene with three major malls and a vibrant downtown
- Only three hours from the majestic Rocky Mountains
- Camping, boating and fishing on nearby lakes and rivers